Diagnosis and Treatment
Physical examinations are just as important for your pet as they are for you. Our veterinarians recommend a complete physical examination for your pet at least once a year, although more frequent exams are encouraged. During your pet's exam, our veterinarians will evaluate the following:
- Eyes, ears and nose
- Check your pet's teeth and oral cavity
- Listen to your pet's heart and lungs
- Carefully examine the skin and coat, looking for any unusual lumps
- Perform an orthopedic evaluation of the bones, joints and back.
- Palpate the abdomen for unusal masses or abnormaly shaped organs.
We strive to prevent illness whenever possible. The time and effort invested in a wellness program is rewarding for both pets and owners. Our wellness programs are designed specifically for you and your pet, which may include:
- A comprehensive wellness exam
- Internal parasite testing
- Heartworm and flea prevention
- Specialized blood tests for all life stages.
- Blood pressure
- Glaucoma screening
With our MedRx docking system our Veterinarians can show owners deep into ear canals and other areas to better assist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as ear mites and other infections.
Routine examinations and laboratory testing can help with the early detection of :
- Digestive problems
- Respiratory conditions
- Dental problems
- Skin disorders
- Intestinal parasites
- Circulatory problems
- Kidney disease
- Eye, ear, nose, and throat conditions
- Joint and muscle pain
- Tumors and cancer
- Heart disease
- And many more