1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill. A 15% monthly fee will be added to all unpaid balances.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card and a valid government ID must be on file for all checks.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Green Oaks North Pet Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application. We allow two interest rate plans through CareCredit. We have a 6 months interest free or a 24/36/48 month financing plan with CareCredit at 14.9% interest. Safely and securely apply by clicking the CareCredit logo below.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Financing for 24/36/48 month plans at 14.9% interest
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets:
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . . Please note that services rendered are paid for in full at the time of the appointment and claims will be reimbursed by the insurance plan you elect and the amount of reimbursement is determined by the percentage of coverage of that plan. Browse, research, and choose the carrier and plan that's best for you and your pet(s)!