Our boarding facility consists of lodging in our specially designed suites or runs suited for your pet's size and needs. Meals are provided daily with Science Diet and fresh water is available at all times. Your pet's quarters are cleaned at least twice daily by one of our animal care specialists and supplied with fresh bedding.
Food, treats , vitamins or medication can be brought and given to your pet as needed. We also can bathe or groom you pet before going home. For specific rates and services, see our services section.
As an AAHA accedited hospital WE DO NOT ACCEPT ITEMS FROM YOUR HOME for these reasons:
- Items brought from home such as plush toys and beds can transport contagious
bacteria and viruses as well as fleas, ticks, and other parasites into the kennel
- Items brought from home can contain sharp edges, harmful chemicals and small items
that may be swallowed.
- Collars could cause strangulation if caught on cage doors.
- Our standards of a stringent disinfecting procedure using effective chemicals on all
items that pets may come into contact with in the kennel area.
Our provisions include the following:
- Human attention is always provided encouraging the play and maintaining a safe level of
enthusiasm using our toys and items the pet can enjoy while in our care.
- We provide plush bedding for your pet during its overnight stay with us.
- We provide the bowls and dishes for your pet to eat and drink from.
- We provide the brushes and combs to groom and interact with your pet.
- We provide the food and treats for your pet.
- We provide a hospital collar for your pet that includes information about them.
- We provide a leash for taking the pet to the back and returning the pet to the front.
Items you may leave with your pet:
- A special diet food or other pet food (must be in zip lock bags)
- Treats (must be in zip lock bags)
- Medication (original container placed in zip lock bag with clear instructions)
For your pets’ safety, we recommend you use a leash or carrier while transporting them.
When your pet returns home, please do not let it eat or drink excessively. This common mistake often causes vomiting and diarrhea. Wait at least one hour before giving a small portion of food or water.
Upgrade accommodations for both dogs and cats are available. The list of special services are provided below.
- TLC Package
- Daily brushing
- Special dieting needs
- Three walks or feline play periods
- Extra TLC
Doggie Day Care Package
- Play mate
- Play coordinator
- Private and secure play yard
- Professional pet spoiling
- Three 60 minute play periods
You may request special services while your pet is in our care. Please inquire with the receptionist when you bring in your pet. A few of these services are:
- Individual walks
- Nail trim
- Administering prescription medications
- Special handling of pets
- Boarding bath
For your and other pets protection, all vaccines must be current (Parvo, Bordetella are recommended and a fecal examination is required every 6 months).
Your pet must be free of internal and external parasites. Otherwise, we will treat the pet at your expense. Our kennel will not be responsible for personal belongings left with your pet